Skip to main content

Dawn Of Hope

It’s a great feeling to set your first foot forward, whenever you are doing something for the first time there is a lot of fear, anxiety, enthusiasm, excitement, eagerness and most important of them all hope the one word based on which the whole world wakes up in the morning and is ready to take on life and its myriad challenges.

As I set my first foot forward in my new endeavor I rely on nothing else but that one word “hope”. I invite you to come along with me in my journey where I create, learn, experience, share and enrich myself and try to help my fellow men in the process. I believe an artist and his art are not separate but one and the same and it’s the artist’s viewpoint on various things in his life that gets depicted in his art. Hence this blog will talk about all those experiences that I come across and my views on them. I hope to see this blog evolve as a meeting ground for exchange of ideas, thoughts and experiences where your feedback as an artist/reader will add to the discussion and in turn benefit the larger community as whole.

I look forward to your comments and hope you find this journey interesting and worthwhile. 

Comments